Tuesday, August 02, 2005

How times have changed

All I gota say is WOW! The last time I played a race car game was the Need For Speed on playstation 1. This is Need For Speed Underground 2 came out last year I think. The program that I use to post pics on my blog doesnt do these pics any justice. These screenshots are of me running the game in 1280x1024 with 6x AA and 16x AF, but on here its limited to 1024x768.


Im not much into racing games anymore, but detail of the cars and the bright lights illuminating along the city streets like there was a twenty-four hour party going on made it that much more exciting to play.



2 Comments:

Blogger mandi moo said...

Dude. You are disappointing me. Where's an entry on DS2?! I want mad screen caps and everything! Show me your hack-n-slash skillz, families.

August 22, 2005 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger mandi moo said...

LOL! You're totally getting blog spammed. Nice.

August 24, 2005 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home